Contributors

Search This Blog

2014 in review

Saturday, January 3


+ We adopted Sylvester!

+ In March, after a 7+ month break, I started working as a baker again.

+ I kept up with my week in photos posts all year long! I'm going to take a different route with them this year though.

+ My friend Sam and I took a weekend roadtrip down to Miami, with a stop in Savannah on the way down.

+ I ran my first 5k!

+ I explored a lot of places in and around Philadelphia, including:

Chanticleer Garden


The Renaissance Faire


Spruce Street Harbor


Milky Way Farm


La Colombe


Linvilla Orchards

Here are some of my other favorites from the past year:





















Bring on 2015!

1 comments:

Marine January 5, 2015 at 7:52 AM  

Thanks! 2014 was fairly uneventful... but that's not a bad thing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet