Contributors

Search This Blog

The Cat Life: Stockings

Monday, December 29

I snapped a few photos of Lloyd and Sylvester when we let them 'open' their stocking gifts. The photos are definitely not the best quality, as most of them were blurry, but it was fun to watch and I thought some of you would appreciate them. We got them a few catnip toys (that's what made them super crazy all morning!) along with some tennis balls. They ran around for a good hour or so and then spent the rest of the day passed out under the tree or on the couch with us. It was very entertaining to watch!









4 comments:

Jennifer,  December 29, 2014 at 11:05 PM  

It looks like a great cat life for these little ones. Love how they are napping under the tree. Years ago when I had 2 cats, I had a friend that would bring them home grown catnip from the farm. It was good "kitty drugs" for sure. ;)

Rachael December 30, 2014 at 5:51 PM  

Looks like they really enjoyed their presents, it takes my cats ages for them to get use to new toys. We brought them a sleeping corner piece of furniture, that they aren't interested in lol.

Erin December 31, 2014 at 11:26 AM  

Haha, they remind me of children who've had too much sugar and run around for hours and then end up passing out mid-sentence. So adorable. xo

Sarah January 1, 2015 at 4:16 PM  

I love their crazy faces! Mine love tennis balls too, which I found surprising!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet