Contributors

Search This Blog

The Cat Cape

Monday, December 8

When I unpacked all of our Christmas decorations on Sunday and tossed one of the bags holding the ornaments on the floor, Sylvester went straight for it. He curled up in a ball inside the bag and then somehow managed to get his head stuck through one of the handles. Hilarity ensued...










...I don't think he appreciated me taking photos of him. He eventually started to walk around with the bag still stuck to him, so I had to put the camera down and pull it off before he got himself into trouble. But Shawn and I were cracking up over how ridiculous the situation was. Sylvester probably won't be exploring any more plastic bags for a while. Aw, who am I kidding? He loves them!

8 comments:

Teresa,  December 9, 2014 at 4:34 PM  

That's hilarious!! Love these pics ;)

Rachael December 9, 2014 at 8:38 PM  

Haha. Bags - especially paper ones are my cats favorite things, although nothing beats sitting and sleeping in an empty small box apparently.

Dannielle @ Chicadeedee December 10, 2014 at 6:06 AM  

haha, our cats like paper bags more than plastic, but still gets really funny!

Marine December 10, 2014 at 7:31 AM  

Thanks! He's a pretty ridiculous cat!

Marine December 10, 2014 at 7:32 AM  

Lloyd is such a box cat. Sylvester loves paper bags. This is the first time I've seen him get into a plastic bag though!

Marine December 10, 2014 at 7:32 AM  

I felt bad for laughing at him, but it really was super silly!

Sarah December 10, 2014 at 8:59 PM  

Oh that is too funny! I love how he just tried to walk away and act normal. Hahaha!

Marine December 15, 2014 at 10:27 PM  

Yeah he sat there for at least five minutes scowling at us, and then finally decided to walk away... very very slowly. Haha!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet