Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #77

Thursday, January 22


Spotted this guy over on Emma's blog... gotta have him!



This moon phase earring set makes me want to get more ear piercings...



The cutest little teapot!


+ Smooshy cats!!!! Lloyd would be such a smoosh if we had a glass table.
+ Speaking of cats, the Brazilians make some pretty awesome cat furniture.
+ The statistics in this article will get into your head. (Actually, they sound low to me!)
+ Most of these are pretty good points.
+ You're not late, you're rude and selfish...
+ What life in space is really like.
+ Gotta make these coffee cake donuts in my new donut pan!!

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Sarah,  January 24, 2015 at 10:02 AM  

I meant to tell you a few weeks ago when you asked, but I really do like the Fun Finds Friday posts you come up with! You always have a collection of neat & interesting things. :)

Marine January 26, 2015 at 7:03 AM  

Thanks! I love sharing the quirky things I come across!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet