Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 19-25

Sunday, January 25

19/365


This is my nightly view. Sometimes with a cat at my feet. Most times not.
(Can you tell I almost forgot to take a photo this day?)


20/365

Shawn and I have been trying to "snack healthy"... cheese is healthy, right?


21/365


We finally visited Shawn's mom for a late Christmas, and then we had Chinese food for dinner.
First time in over six years for me! Bring on the sunshine!


22/365

First things first, pork sandwiches at DiNic's.


23/365

A dinosaur with a hat.
(I can't wait to show you guys more photos from the Academy of Natural Sciences!)


24/365

Brews and foods with friends... what else is new?


25/365

I liked the way the light was hitting the yoga studio this morning.


I hope you had an awesome weekend! I'm looking forward to posting about our Philly stay-cation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet