Contributors

Search This Blog

Week in Photos: Week 34

Sunday, August 24


The fanciest fruit punch that I ever did see from a kid's lemonade stand.




This week's graze box is all kinds of YES PLEASE.




Joy's chocolate dipped peanut butter cookies, sans topping.




I grew a dinosaur!




Pineapple pork tacos and a pork burrito... mmmmmm.




A lovely little package from Kaylah full of my favorite candy and some Lloyd stickers!




Why are cats always so curious about the groceries?




I made muesli!




Now THAT is a proper breakfast.




Those two.




My parents brought us chocolate from France. And these amazing butter biscuits. Made even better with Nutella!




There's a cat on my mail.




Our favorite local brew pub.




We finally have a couch! Except it's a kids' bed frame. With couch cushions. Practically the same thing.




Now all we need is a new dining table...




Made a quick visit to my family's house in New Jersey.




My sister is going to hate me for posting this, but she makes the best Squidward face.




Turf & Surf with the whole family!



I hope you had an awesome week!!
Mine was busier than I thought because I had a lot more photos than I remember taking.

2 comments:

Erin August 25, 2014 at 3:11 PM  

Yay Graze! I got the banana caramel dippers this week, too. The Hot Cross Yum was in my very first box. God I love Graze. It is such a highlight of the work week, getting snacks delivered to my office. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who still loves those "grow a ____" things. They crack me up to this day, so simple and yet so brilliant. xo

Marine August 26, 2014 at 7:41 AM  

Haven't tried the Hot Cross Yum yet, but I've had the banana caramel dippers twice now and they are AWESOME. It really is the best opening my mailbox and seeing a graze box in there! Oh man, growing a dinosaur was so much fun! I don't understand how it works, and I don't know why it smells so chemically still, but hey! I grew a dinosaur. I have one more :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet