Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #137

Friday, February 17

  • This bag is for kids, but I'd totally rock it.
  • I made this salad last weekend and - WOAH! SO GOOD.
  • I am feeling so much kimono love lately.
  • This look exudes comfort! I wish there were a Prana store on the east coast.

Also...
  • I want to build/live in an Earthship sooooo bad. Been telling Shawn that for years!
  • Must make this.
  • On making friends; lowering your expectations and putting yourself out there.
  • Ain't nobody got time for assholes. (Yes, thank you for all three thoughts, Anthony Bourdain!)
  • The busy person's guide to reducing stress.

Happy Friday!!!!

2 comments:

Richard C. Lambert February 25, 2017 at 2:16 AM  

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.
buy facebook likes cheap price

Anonymous,  March 15, 2017 at 7:05 PM  

good stuff marine:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet