Contributors

Search This Blog

The Anthropologie Black Hole

Sunday, February 26

The Anthropologie catalog came in the mail yesterday... I can usually flip through it pretty quickly and get on with my day, but their spring line up is pretty tight this year. I couldn't help myself, and spent a little a lot of time browsing their website this afternoon. Since I haven't done an Anthro round-up in a while, I thought I'd procrastinate today and show you a few things that caught my eye...

  • This jacket is amazing. I could see it pairing well with most of my dresses. And everything else in my closet.
  • A skirt that's also not-so-secretly pants? So ridiculous, I can't help but love it.
  • Of course a striped sweater caught my eye. 80% of my shirts have dolman sleeves.
  • Wide leg cropped trousers are so hot right now, and I can't help but wonder if I could pull them off...

  • Red? Check. Stripes? Check. Asymmetrical? Check. This dress? Check.
  • I'm on a jumpsuit kick right now. The colors in this one are on point.
  • I want to do yoga in this. It looks so freaking comfortable!
  • Want a jumpsuit that's both casual and fancy? I want a spring wedding to go to so I can wear it there.

Other honorable mentions: short-alls that remind me of an apron, a gingham dress, another striped sweater, the same dress as above but more colorful, and an embroidered peplum top.

Now that I've thoroughly wasted three hours of my day (and probably yours too), I'm going to attempt to go do something much more productive. You should probably do the same.

1 comments:

Lostvestige March 4, 2017 at 8:09 PM  

Ooh I am liking these! I've never worn a jumpsuit, but they look so comfy!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet