Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #69

Friday, August 22


A cute drawing mapping the introvert's heart.



I want to spend a weekend at the majestic bus!!



The obsessive-compulsive in me loves this.


+ The evolution of a homemade cat tower.
+ Eight truths that are good for everyone to know.
+ I really enjoyed reading about this most epic fart.
+ Random acts of kindness give me faith in humanity.
+ You should really listen to the cover of Radiohead's Creep as a vintage soul song.

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Kaylah,  August 23, 2014 at 10:35 AM  

Oh my gosh. The fart story made me laugh SO hard. There are tears streaming down my face right now.

Marine August 23, 2014 at 11:24 AM  

Hahaha! I read it to myself and was laughing so hard I had to read it out loud to Shawn afterwards. Let me tell you, it's hard to read out loud when you're laughing so hard.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet