Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #68

Friday, August 15


I love the perspective of this photo series capturing "instant life".



I am utterly smitten with this dress which is on sale at a shop near where I work.



Also loving these shoes... which would look great with that dress! (Plus, these sneakers!)



Talk about an eccentric home... I love it! It totally fits my aesthetic.


+ A little refashioning can go a long way.
+ How about some abandoned resorts photography? Some of those are in the Poconos and I want to go!
+ Any Calvin & Hobbes fans? Of course there are. Everyone loves Calvin & Hobbes.
+ I've been loving all the photos and snippets of Erin's trip to Paris.
+ And yes... things women without children are tired of hearing.


Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Sarah August 16, 2014 at 10:00 PM  

I've always had a thing for neon signs! I really like that ice cream one.

Marine August 18, 2014 at 7:42 AM  

Yeah the ice cream one is fun! I don't have any neon signs, but maybe that should be my next collection....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet