Contributors

Search This Blog

When is an apple not an apple?

Wednesday, August 20


dress: El Quetzal / sweater: Anthropologie / shoes: store in Savannah, GA / purse: Anthropologie

...when it's a pineapple! Dehhhh. I had so many different routes to go when choosing a title for this post... between the show Psych, the movie Pineapple Express, and the cartoon Spongebob Squarepants... well, you can see my dilemma. I went with a corny joke, of course.

Pardon my dressing room selfie... it's the clearest shot I could get of this lovely outfit. This dress is the cutest! As soon as I saw the print, I knew I'd be unable to resist it. It's also a plus that the fit is very flattering (albeit a little shorter than my usual dresses, but hey, flaunt those legs!). Pineapples always remind me of the two weeks my family and I spent in Hawaii. I think we ate at least one pineapple a day while we were there - they're just so damn tasty down there!

Other things to note: I bought this sweater in the winter and it's still one of my favorites. It's supposed to be tied in the front but I always tie it in the back and wear it like a cardigan. It's also light enough that I can wear it pretty much all year round! Also, my hair is in braids! That is quite the accomplishment. This growing-out-the-pixie-cut project is only going to get better and easier from here on out.



Now go eat a pineapple.

4 comments:

Camille Leisy,  August 20, 2014 at 9:38 PM  

a lot of me hates you because you found a cute pineapple dress before I did but another part of me is just pineapple. :-*

Sarah August 22, 2014 at 1:40 PM  

That dress is so cute! Gotta love pineapple!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet