Contributors

Search This Blog

The Cat Life - Lloyd Love

Monday, February 9










When we first got Lloyd he would sneak into our bedroom in the middle of the night and sleep between us. Then, when my alarm would go off in the mornings, he would pounce on our stomachs until we got up. Ever since we brought Sylvester home though, Lloyd has mostly stayed out of the bedroom at night while Sylvester sleeps on our heads or works his way under one of our arms. This past Saturday morning though, I woke up to Lloyd sleeping on my stomach and even after Shawn got out of bed, Lloyd stuck around and lay in bed with me while Sylvester slept at my feet. It was the first time we've ever had the whole family in bed together! (Gee, that sounds way worse than intended...) I hope it happens more often! I miss waking up to a Lloyd in my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet