Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 33-39

Sunday, February 8

33/365


Reflections at work.


34/365

Taco Tuesday!


35/365

Bought myself a new dress on super sale at Lucky Brand... can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear it!


36/365

Mail day! Getting packages is the best!


37/365

Caught the sun setting on my way out of work.


38/365



Had an awesome brunch at White Dog Cafe with my friend Amy, where she asked me to be one of her maids of honor at her August wedding (I said of course!), then Sylvester decided to claim her for himself.


39/365

Caught the sunset again on my way home today... I'm loving that the days are getting longer!


I also did a ton of baking this week, so maybe I'll do two baked-at-work photo posts this month... we'll see.
I hope you had an amazing week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet