Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #80

Friday, February 20


I am in love with this little home.



Penovac's watercolor cats are amazing!



I've never been to Niagara Falls... this would be the time to go.


+ The original game of Monopoly.
+ Never underestimate animals' capabilities.
+ This instagram feed has been making its rounds on the internet.
+ I'm a big fan of this one too though!
+ A heartwarming love story; turn your speakers up.
+ Further proving why not to read/see 50 Shades.

Happy Friday!!!

4 comments:

Dannielle @ Chicadeedee February 20, 2015 at 11:17 AM  

exposed beams are so incredible. I've got dreams of doing that to our bedroom

Rachael February 20, 2015 at 6:53 PM  

There's been some great photographs of Niagara Falls over the last couple of days - incredible with all the ice!

Sarah Albertson,  February 22, 2015 at 2:24 PM  

Ooh I like that cat painting, I need one done of my three. Haha. That house is adorable!

Marine February 23, 2015 at 7:55 AM  

I really love the watercolor cats - it's such a neat effect! Cloud would look soooo good in watercolor like that :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet