Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 40-46

Wednesday, February 18

Sunday is usually my blog prep day... I upload all my photos and write up all my posts for the week so that all I have to do before work each morning is hit "publish". But this past Sunday was spent traveling to and from New Jersey to visit family and friends, so I didn't get a chance to do anything pertaining to the blog at all. Of course, it was time well spent! But I'm now a few days behind and tried to catch up a bit this morning. So, here's the past week of project 365!

40/365


My phone takes photos on its own sometimes... this was one of those times. Best accidental photo ever! It caught me holding a happy parsnip up for my colleague while she snapped a photo herself. It got me thinking that perhaps I should do a post with all the accidental photos my phone has taken since I got it... though I think I usually end up deleting most of them!


41/365

Hey buddy bear... you should probably lay off the 'nip a bit...


42/365

I've been staying on top of my yoga goals so far, so I bought myself a few new things to wear so that I'm not cycling through the same two pairs of pants and two shirts anymore... I used to have a lot of fitness clothing but then I stopped doing anything for about three or four years and figured there was no point in holding on to any of it. So this year I've reinvested in a few items. Old Navy actually makes some decent things for a decent price!


43/365

Found these little guys at Joann Fabrics and priced at $2.88 a piece, I couldn't resist them. They're our smallest gnomes yet!


44/365


All things chocolate for our Valentines Day tea. Or should I say, death by chocolate... muah-ha-ha-ha-ha...


45/365


Maybe I'm a little slow (ok, I'm definitely a little slow...) but I just found out that our Roku has a YouTube app, which means I can watch yoga videos on our TV! Which means no more doing yoga in front of my computer in the office, next to the litterbox.... yay!
Also, I saw this salad and I just had to make it. I've been eating it for lunch all week. How was I previously unaware of the wonder that is farro?!


46/365

Caught up with some friends over dinner and drinks. So much tastiness.... We never see our other Jersey couples enough!

I hope you had/are having an amazing week! Hurrah!

6 comments:

jami,  February 18, 2015 at 2:10 PM  

good stuff Marine - sitting in Dr's office enjoying your blog:) thx for helping me pass the time

Sarah February 18, 2015 at 7:52 PM  

Those little gnomes are toooo cute! I have been wanting to check out Joanns lately, I haven't been there in years! That salad looks good!

Marine February 20, 2015 at 7:37 AM  

Joann's always has some good sales going on. I actually went to find a case for my sewing machine (of which they had a choice of ONE...) and walked out with little gnomes instead. Their paper goods always suck me in too.

Erin February 23, 2015 at 8:07 PM  

That parsnip smiley face is so stinkin' cute, no wonder your phone wanted to document it! I think you should absolutely do a series on the accidental photos. I can barely get my phone to take decent intentional photos, haha.
Do I spy a Roku remote in one of those photos? I could be mistaken. But I looove our Roku! I haven't seen too many people who have one, too! xo

Marine February 25, 2015 at 7:39 AM  

Yes! My parents got it for us as a Christmas gift a few years ago and at first we were like, "WTF is this thing?!", but we love it now! It's so small! I think that's the best part. Even though we've had it for years, I'm still learning that I can use apps other than Netflix and Pandora on it....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet