Contributors

Search This Blog

January Baking

Tuesday, February 3


Mini lemon tarts



Chocolate and salted caramel scones



Pre/post bake



Petit fours, petit fours, and more petit fours



Double chocolate walnut cookies



Vanilla cupcakes for a pink themed party


This year, I thought it'd be fun to do a recap at the end of each month of things I've baked at work. Give the pastries their own posts! January was actually a slow baking month creativity-wise because I was busy catching up from November and December. Everything needed to be re-stocked, which meant I turned to my known and trusted recipes. Those chocolate walnut cookies are a new thing for me though... and THEY ARE AMAZING.

We're only a few days into February, but I've already been playing around with some new things... which I'll be excited to show you in a month or so!

2 comments:

Dannielle @ Chicadeedee February 4, 2015 at 9:27 AM  

I think I would hate making petite fours, they look so time consuming.

Marine February 6, 2015 at 7:34 PM  

They are and they aren't... they're a lot of work to set up but the actual coating of them is pretty mindless work. The hard part is coming up with a design and then repeating it dozens of times....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet