Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 26-32

Sunday, February 1

26/365


Why so serious, Lloyd?


27/365

I made some awesome cookies that you will get to see more of this week!
And I got vanilla extract on Deb's cookbook. Oops.


28/365

Colorful food is the best food.


29/365

I call this his derp pose. The tongue just helps prove my point.


30/365

Pizza and health magazines at the hairstylist...


31/365

Drinks and lots of food with colleagues/family. Because when you spend over 8 hours a day/40 hours a week with the same group of people, they're pretty much family. Also, I got a cocktail with Hendrick's gin, spicy pickle juice, and sweet & salty pickle salt on the rim... it was delicious.


32/365


Superbowl Sunday means homemade mac & cheese and hot dogs for dinner. My toppings of choice? Spicy brown mustard and sauerkraut.


I hope your week was amazing!!

4 comments:

Atenea,  February 2, 2015 at 4:27 PM  

Haha! That derp pose is just hilarious!!

Sarah February 2, 2015 at 7:45 PM  

Gin and spicy pickle juice?? Now that sounds interesting! Also I love sauteed onions and peppers, yum!

Marine February 3, 2015 at 8:07 AM  

When I saw that cocktail on the menu, my thoughts went sort of like this: "intrigued... unsure... hesitant... eh, what the heck! why not?" I'm so glad I ordered it though, because it was the bomb.com.

Marine February 3, 2015 at 8:26 AM  

Isn't it?! I love that photo.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet