Contributors

Search This Blog

The Cat Life - Together

Tuesday, May 12








It has taken almost a year, but Lloyd has finally accepted Sylvester as part of the family. Though he has always been friendly with him, it hasn't been until recently that I've caught them really hanging out together. You won't find them curled up on the couch together, but they have been sleeping pretty close to each other in mirrored poses. Progress! It makes me happy to see them embracing this brotherhood we've imposed upon them.

2 comments:

Sarah Albertson,  May 12, 2015 at 10:01 AM  

Aww! It always makes my heart happy when I see my guys hanging out together :)

Marine May 14, 2015 at 8:18 AM  

Right? Forced furry friendliness is better when it doesn't feel forced ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet