Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 117-123

Monday, May 4

117/365


Rainbows for breakfast.


118/365


Happy mail and sleepy cats.


119/365

Not the most exciting photo, but after almost a week (and a hefty amount of money), I finally got my car back!


120/365

It's my (bear) in box.


121/365

Shawn and I have a whiteboard on our refrigerator where we do collaborative drawings.
It's always fun to see what we each come up with.


122/365

Dinner with good friends at Distrito.


123/365


I rode a bike for the first time in 5+ years! Then I stopped in our small local park on my way home, and found out they do free dance and yoga classes in the evenings. I love spring-time in this town!


Last week was kind of a boring week for photos... but that's because I've been doing things outside and completely forgetting to take photos! It's a tough habit to get into... I still feel embarrassed or strange about taking photos out in public. There's no real reason for me to feel that way, but I do. Hopefully I'll come around though! With the amount of photos I take inside our apartment, you'd think I would have posted an apartment tour by now....

2 comments:

Sarah Albertson,  May 4, 2015 at 12:49 PM  

I feel awkward about taking photos in public too! I used to never do it, I would hide my camera away at first sight of a stranger, but now I force myself to ignore them and snap away. It's still scary, but in an invigorating sort of way!

Marine May 12, 2015 at 7:44 AM  

I just need to start doing it and stop worrying about it! I think I'd feel better if I were using an actual camera and not my phone... I know it's not a big deal, but try telling my brain that!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet