Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 131-137

Tuesday, May 19

131/365


Silly cat.


132/365

New dress!


133/365

I think I owe you guys a post about Vain Pursuits...


134/365

He is such a cuddle monster!


135/365

Packing for a weekend trip to Florida...


136/365


I loved waking up to this view in the mornings and eating breakfast by the water.


137/365

Munched on salad, samosas, cheese, and wine while watching a movie I had no desire to see, but you know how persuasive even the best girlfriends can be... *ahem*... Fifty Shades of Ridiculous....


I spent the weekend in southern Florida, visiting my friend Sam who I took a road trip with last year. We hadn't seen each other since then, so I booked some flights and arrived Friday night for a girl's weekend! (The best!!) I didn't take many photos, because we were too busy catching up and relaxing in the sun. It was amazing waking up to the warmth, the light, and the water each morning. I always forget how much I love "living" by the water until I find myself waking up to it. Such tranquility! The trip was amazing, and too short (always), and despite a few snafus with flights (Ugh! PHL! You suck!), I was able to relax better than I have been in a while. Sometimes it's nice to have a reset, even if only for a weekend. Of course, I missed Shawn and the little furry guys too, but it was nice to get away for some much needed girl time!

2 comments:

Sarah Albertson,  May 20, 2015 at 10:28 AM  

Oooh I've been dying to take a Florida trip. It sure looks like you had a fun and relaxing time!

Marine May 22, 2015 at 8:10 AM  

I definitely did! You should go! Before it gets too hot down there.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet