Contributors

Search This Blog

April Baking

Thursday, May 7


Lemon drop cookies



Mini orange cranberry crumb muffins



Petit fours fit for spring!



Carrot cake cookies



Almond orange cloud cookies



Chocolate vanilla swirl cupcakes (they remind me of soft serve!)



Teapot sugar cookies



Mini chocolate salted caramel tarts


I thought April pastries were more colorful, but these photos don't seem to tell that story... regardless, I tried some new recipes that I think will work well for the shop and I'm excited to make them again. May is a whole new month (with hopefully more color!) and this week is all about prepping for mother's day tea. I'll be making some fun things, and I'll be working the tea on Sunday, so I'll actually get some photos of the tiers with everything on them! Can't wait to share :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet