Contributors

Search This Blog

Happy Little Accidents

Thursday, May 28

There's an option on my phone to set the camera to voice command, which allows you to set the phone down and take a photo simply by saying words like "smile", "whiskey", or "kimchee" (who chose these words?!) I have it enabled, even though I don't actually use it very often. But this has led to my phone taking photos on its own when it thinks it hears a cue word... here are a few of those photos. (Spoiler: they're mostly photos of feet.) I wish I had thought to write down what was being said at the time when the photos were taken.



















2 comments:

Sarah Albertson,  May 28, 2015 at 2:05 PM  

These are pretty cool and I love the story behind them! That's a fun option,I wonder if my phone has that...

Marine May 29, 2015 at 8:08 PM  

You should check! At first I thought - "Why would I ever need to use that?!" - but it has actually proven to be quite useful when you need a hands-free shot! And for entertainment purposes, clearly.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet