Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 54-60

Sunday, March 1

54/365


Here in Philly they call these "jimmies", but I grew up calling them "sprinkles"... what do you call them?


55/365

My feet have been hurting as of late so I finally re-invested in a decent work shoe.
These Timberland Pros reminded me of Monet and I had to have them!


56/365

I can't wait until it gets warmer out and I can take photos of things other than the cats and the apartment.


57/365

Point proven: our typical weeknight when Shawn isn't working the evening shift. I would rather be outside!!


58/365


Hehe. Nuts.com. We got some candied ginger from them for our March scone: grapefruit & ginger! It is so unbelievably yummy!


59/365


I was invited to a girl's night/wine & dine/potluck with an "ethnic" theme, so I made a flan. Does that count as ethnic? Regardless, they loved it!


60/365

Not to jump on the selfie band-wagon, but I've been trying to remember to take at least one photo of myself each week. I like looking back on them every few months. This was actually another accidental phone shot, if you can believe it. You should see my attempts. My phone is a better photographer than I am, apparently.


We got more snow today. But it's finally March! Which means, maybe we'll all stop complaining about the weather soon. Or maybe not. I guess we shall see! Really though, I just want it to warm up so I can start doing things outside again. Being contained to the insides of buildings or my car is not my idea of a good time. I'm daydreaming of being able to spend evenings after work reading a book at Chanticleer....

I hope you had an awesome week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet