Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #83

Friday, March 13


This makes me want to pick up a watercolor kit! I could fill a wall with inspiring quotes...



This wedding was totally styled and I love it.



I've been looking for a new striped dress and this one puts a smile on my face...
(And it's made in the USA!)


+ Did anyone else struggle with daylight savings time this week? It made getting up at 3:15am infinitely more difficult....
+ Are you aware that the TSA has an instagram account?
+ I think children should be allowed to play outside alone! (Depending on where you live, I suppose.)
+ For just 200 words, this bed & breakfast could be yours!
+ The feline mystique - I never thought about it that way!
+ Flats or heels? The French way.

Happy Friday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet