Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 82-88

Sunday, March 29

82/365


We got some pretty gnarly looking onions in at work this week.


83/365

There's a great new bakery that opened up near work recently; I stop in there for coffee and a muffin once a week. Bakeries are always hit or miss for me, but sometimes it's nice to have a treat I didn't make myself!


84/365

Wednesdays are the days I run a mile after work. I got lucky this week; the rain started right as I finished.


85/365

Cocoa power gets e v e r y w h e r e....


86/365

We had two large catering orders at work this week; someone ordered 6-dozen chocolate covered strawberries.


87/365

Multi-grain toast, smashed avocado, red pepper flakes, and fried egg. YUM!


88/365

I bought myself a new toy today... so far I've only taken photos of the cats; I can't wait to take it on an adventure!


This weekend was all about recovering from a work-heavy week. Last minute catering orders will do that to a small kitchen! So I relaxed by catching up on recent episodes of Revenge, munching on nachos, and treating myself to a camera that I hope to use often once the weather warms up. Mother nature, please warm up!!

6 comments:

jami,  March 30, 2015 at 8:08 AM  

as always good stuff marine:)

Sarah Albertson,  March 30, 2015 at 8:48 PM  

Oh my that avocado egg treat looks way too good! I've been resisting the urge to buy that camera! It looks like a ton of fun, I can't wait to see what neat photos you take with it! (Cats are always my go-to photo subjects too!)

rae March 31, 2015 at 5:27 AM  

Really lovely post! I love following what people are up to with their 365 projects. I don't think I could personally commit to one, so I admire you for being able to! Great that you avoided the rain! And wow, that onion looks insane. Can you still eat them when they get like that?!

Rae | love from berlin

Marine March 31, 2015 at 7:57 AM  

I've been thinking about that camera ever since playing with one at a wedding last October... so I finally splurged and treated myself! It's so easy to take photos of the cats; I'm actually trying NOT to take as many photos of them this year. Because do I really need 60 photos /week of them on my hard drive? Shawn would argue no.

Marine March 31, 2015 at 7:59 AM  

Thank you! Keeping up with the 365 has been tough some days because I don't do things worth documenting all the time. And that's why photos of the sky always seem to find their way in ;)


You can definitely still eat the onions when they get like that, as long as they're not soft. The green stems just extend from the outside, they don't really go down into the onion itself, so you just cut them off and use it as you normally would.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet