Contributors

Search This Blog

Week in Photos: Week 43

Sunday, October 26


Cat owners take note: if someone gives you a gift in a paper bag, consider it a double gift; one for you, one for the cats.



I met Joy at her book signing!! She was really nice! And I somehow managed to look cute AND awkward at the same time.



It rained on my birthday, but I didn't let it dampen my spirits. (Hahahaha)



The bag was a handmade gift from a friend, the goods were ingredients for spaghetti bolognese.



Someone was eyeing up my big breakfast.



My phone has a mind of its own.



Spaghetti bolognese! So good!!



Rocky road fudge at work. I love how it looks when it's cut!



Turkey meatballs from Trader Joe's, homemade gravy and mashed potatoes for swedish meatballs.



This guy.



Sylvester is always trying to eat my phone.



But I can't get angry at that face. Seriously.



Quiche quiche quiche quiche quiche.



A productive Sunday. I made all this AND I reorganized our living room. Bam!


I hope you had an amazing week!! I sure did.

4 comments:

Amy October 27, 2014 at 7:48 PM  

These posts always make me hungry ;) Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

http://akamidge.blogspot.co.uk/

Sarah October 27, 2014 at 9:02 PM  

You always have a fan club while eating when you have cats! Haha. I'm jealous of all the delicious food you've been eating!

Marine October 29, 2014 at 3:29 PM  

I really did! Thank you so much! If only we could transmit food through the interweb....

Marine October 29, 2014 at 3:29 PM  

Seriously. Cats are worse than dogs because they can actually get up on the table/your lap while you're eating!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet