Contributors

Search This Blog

The Cat Life - Recap Edition

Wednesday, October 15

It sure has been a while since my last cat life post! I'm having a hard time recalling which photos I've already posted of these two silly little guys, so forgive me if I repeat any. Here are a few from the last month or so. While you're looking at these, I'll be marathon-ing season 3 of New Girl... it's not as funny as season 1, but it definitely has its moments.












They will never tire of paper bags...



Or boxes... within boxes? Lloyd hit the jackpot with that one.



This is the scene that greets me most days when I get home from work.



& a close up of Lloyd from above because, well, I just can't help myself.

3 comments:

Sarah October 16, 2014 at 9:05 AM  

I was just thinking about these guys and wondering if it was time for another cat post! They are so darn cute, I love it when cats hide their face with their paw :)

Marine October 18, 2014 at 1:29 PM  

The paw hide is the cutest!!

Marine October 18, 2014 at 1:30 PM  

It really is, isn't it? They make it look so easy ;-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet