Contributors

Search This Blog

Happy Birthday, Lloyd!

Monday, July 28

Today marks exactly one year since we brought Lloyd home with us. We're not sure how old he really is, but by the vet's estimation he should be anywhere from 2.5 to 3 years old. But we'll count today as his birthday, since it's the day he came into our lives and nestled into our hearts. He was such a curious little beat-up guy when we first met, and now he's a husky fluffy ball of ridiculousness. He has turned around every non-cat-lover we know - everyone loves Lloyd! And it's not hard to see why, between his silly haircut, his mellow attitude, and his undeniable charm (especially when he's hungry...), he's the coolest cat I know. I can't think of any other cat I'd drive 400 miles for!












Here are a few of my favorite Lloyd posts:
Lounging Lloyd
Welcome, The Dainty Squid Readers
The Many Sleeping Positions of Lloyd
Six Weeks with Lloyd
Lloyd's Newest Spots
A Whole Lotta Lloyd

Happy birthday, Lloyd!! We love you so much!

7 comments:

Lostvestige July 28, 2014 at 10:41 AM  

Happy birthday Lloyd!! He's definitely one of my favorite "online cats"! My husband thinks I'm crazy for having favorite online animals. Hahaha

nycRed714,  July 29, 2014 at 7:52 AM  

Great story - that's when I subscribed to your blog! And I'm really enjoying it!

Dannielle @ Chicadeedee July 30, 2014 at 5:35 AM  

That's when I found your blog too! And I'm so glad I did. Cat's really are the sweetest fur balls, I'm glad you found Lloyd (and now sylvester).

Charlieh Denovan,  July 30, 2014 at 5:26 PM  

Wow, a whole year has passed already. Happy Birthday, Lloyd!

Marine July 31, 2014 at 8:55 PM  

Yay! Thanks for following!

Marine July 31, 2014 at 8:55 PM  

We're all so happy we found each other too :)

Marine July 31, 2014 at 8:55 PM  

It went by so quickly!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet