Contributors

Search This Blog

Farmer's Market 2014, Trip #5

Wednesday, July 23

This week's trip was a light one, because we still have potatoes and squash from last week, along with blueberries and peaches from our Sunday picking trip. Last week was a busy work week for both of us so I guess we didn't end up cooking dinner as often as we usually do... so I picked up a few things I know we can easily integrate into our dinners for this week, along with the radish as a snack for myself!


This week I brought home: a bunch of radishes, an onion, some zucchini and yellow squash, and some juicy cherry tomatoes.



1 comments:

Lostvestige July 24, 2014 at 2:53 PM  

What lovely fresh veggies! I have radishes growing in my garden but I'm not quite sure how to eat them. Haha

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet