Contributors

Search This Blog

Week in Photos: Week 13

Sunday, March 30



We started the week off with a trip to Collingswood, NJ...






...to eat some grilled cheese sandwiches (and ice cream) at The Pop Shop!






My two favorites.






New salt & pepper shakers! Which you've already seen here.






I made chocolate chip cookies and then sandwiched chocolate ganache between them.






Foil-baked salmon with asparagus and brown rice for dinner to celebrate my new job!






Just another trip to our local brewery.






I learned how to make sausage rolls at work! They look so darn delicious.






Speaking of work, I have to keep my hair covered now...
since I don't wear baseball caps I've been experimenting with head wraps!






I also made petit fours at work. They look really cute but they're incredibly sweet; too sweet for my tastes.
(By the way, more work photos will be posted this week!)






Rolling around on the floor with this cutie.






This is what bed-head looks like when you're in the midst of growing out your hair. Yes, it's snarky.






Went to J.Crew. Found a French-cliche shirt. It made me think of Erin from like/want/need.






The most content cat I ever did see. Hard to believe this guy was ever a stray!






I made s'mores cupcakes. Maybe I'll post the recipe this week. I've been on a s'mores kick....






Then I made sausage rolls and mashed potatoes for dinner - so much yum!






They're like miniature beef wellingtons!!


---


I hope you've had a splendid week!

5 comments:

Michelle,  March 30, 2014 at 12:21 PM  

That French-cliche shirt and those sausage rolls look great!

Anonymous,  March 31, 2014 at 6:46 AM  

Please post a recipe for the sausage rolls!

Erin March 31, 2014 at 9:45 AM  

That shirt is AMAZING, pardonnez moi while I run right out and grab one too! And let me get this straight-- you made those s'mores cupcakes?? The frosting looks like toasted marshmallows! I bet they were to die for. xo

Marine March 31, 2014 at 8:42 PM  

Thanks! They tasted great too :)

Marine March 31, 2014 at 8:44 PM  

I knew you'd love that! And yes indeed, I did make those cupcakes. The frosting is a 'marshmallow' frosting... it's egg whites and sugar heated over a double boiler and then whisked to stiff peaks. Then I just set them under the broiler to 'toast' them. They are tasty, but the recipe still needs some tweaking before I'll be satisfied!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet