Contributors

Search This Blog

If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It

Tuesday, March 18


glasses: Tortoise & Blonde / sweater: Anthropologie / dress: Maxmara / boots: Palladium

I'm referring to my winter uniform of a cardigan, dress, tights and boots, of course! This is the last of the 'what I wore' shots I took back in January... so I guess I should take some more recent photos of what I've been wearing. I've grown tired of having to put on tights just to go outside, so there's been more pants-wearing as of late. When will this weather start to warm up? Regardless, I got a lot of compliments on my 'skirt' the day that I wore this... but nope, it's actually a dress! I suppose I've only recently learned to start wearing dresses as skirts... and I love it, and I'm going to keep on doing it. Why didn't anyone ever tell me getting dressed was so easy? That is all.

3 comments:

Sarah March 18, 2014 at 7:18 PM  

That's a great idea to wear a dress as a skirt! My outfit options just got a whole lot bigger...

Marine March 21, 2014 at 6:58 AM  

I know! It doubles your wardrobe! Almost.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet