Contributors

Search This Blog

Week In Photos: Week 12

Sunday, March 23



I'm pretty sure I've mentioned Lloyd's new favorite perch before.





Came home to some donuts from the local farmer's market, courtesy of Shawn :)





This is how we did St. Patrick's Day - mashed potatoes, italian sausage, and irish soda bread.
At least I got one part right.





Easter candy! I can't help myself this time of year.





FAIL.





I will never get over the cuteness.





Seriously, look at those paws!





This cat is livin' the life.





No, really.





Lloyd and Rory having a stare-down... I think Lloyd won.





I bought so many candles at Anthro before I lost my discount; this one is my favorite scent of all.





Favorite perch - what did I tell you?





Oh, just catching the beautiful hues in the sky post-sunrise on an early morning.





I spent Friday wandering downtown with my friend Sam, we checked out the new Tria Taproom; it was awesome, as expected. I love that company so much. (Photos courtesy of Sam!)


I start my new job tomorrow - I'm so excited! Guess I should get my recipes organized and get a good night of sleep. We'll see how that plan goes! Regardless, I am so ready to start. Bought some new pants since I got rid of my old ones; now I just need a few cheap t-shirts to wear and I'll be set. I traded all my 'scrubby' clothing in for Anthro clothing, so now I have nothing to wear in the kitchen! That's a really small problem to have though, and an easy one to fix as well.

Have an awesome week!

7 comments:

Jessica Miller March 23, 2014 at 9:07 PM  

Good luck starting your new job! And I do love it when kitty feet are all bundled for you in one spot <3

Unknown March 25, 2014 at 9:28 AM  

so cute! and food surprises are the best surprises :)

Dannielle @ Chic-a-DeeDee March 25, 2014 at 9:28 AM  

so cute! and food surprises are the best surprises :)

Sarah March 25, 2014 at 9:03 PM  

Gahhh that Easter candy! Good luck with your new job! :)

Marine March 27, 2014 at 7:18 AM  

Thank you! And the candy never lasts very long.

Marine March 27, 2014 at 7:18 AM  

You're right- edible surprises are the best kinds of surprises!

Marine March 27, 2014 at 7:19 AM  

Thank you! Kitty feet are the cutest.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet