Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #53

Friday, March 21


Would you swap clothes with your grandparents? I don't think I could fit into my grandmother's clothes!



I love the colors and shapes in IKEA's newest collection!



Maps made out of food - pretty neat!



Gabrielle transformed her kitchen from drab, to fab. And she's a renter! This gives me ideas.


+ Kelsey always writes so eloquently and honestly.
+ An imaginary town becomes real, and then not.
+ Allison ponders the idea of what makes a person feel 'at home'.


Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Sarah March 21, 2014 at 9:31 PM  

Whoa! That cheese map is so cool! I guess it's meant to be art work but I think it would pretty cool to serve at a party. Love that kitchen too!

Marine March 22, 2014 at 11:39 AM  

That would be a really neat way to serve a cheese plate at a party! I certainly hope all the food they used for the purpose of the project got eaten!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet