Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #114

Friday, January 1

Fun Finds Fridays are taking on a slightly new format for the new year. I've been working on a new layout for this ol' blog and I want everything to look a bit more streamlined. This is the first in a series of small (but significant, at least in my mind!) changes I'll be making over the next few weeks. Don't worry! Content will be the same, if not better!


Also:
  • Same apartment, different people.
  • Liz's post about consuming less & creating more really resonated with my holiday philosophy this year.
  • This blog will forever pay homage to my never-waivering wanderlust.
  • Ahhhh!!! Is this not the cutest thing ever?! Well, Lloyd aside, of course.
  • I made these burgers, and they were awesome. Oh, and I added bacon, because... bacon.
  • I've been watching a lot of shows about unique architecture lately, and I think this building takes the cake.

Happy Friday!!!!
(& Happy New Year!!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet