Contributors

Search This Blog

2015 Highlights

Tuesday, January 5

Let's see, in 2015....
  • Shawn and I took a short staycation and explored Philadelphia in January.
  • That included a visit to The Academy of Natural Sciences.
  • I baked a ton of amazing things, including fossil cookies.
  • I posted way too many selfies in this post about growing out my pixie cut.
  • I shared the recipe for my favorite muffins.
  • I saw Incubus in concert, and one week later, Earth Wind and Fire!
  • My phone took a lot of photos on its own.
  • I flew down to Ft Lauderdale to spend a girl's weekend with my very-much-missed girlfriend Sam.
  • I quit my baking job and started working at a brew pub.
  • My best friend got married and I co-hosted her bridal shower, and threw her a bachelorette weekend in Cape May.
  • I started taking charge of my closet.
  • You guys got a peek at our apartment. (Which has changed since then....)
  • I shared my make up routine, and then promptly stopped wearing any for the most part.
  • I took a trip to D.C. to renew my passport, visit an old friend, and visited the National Arboretum.
  • I died my hair pink! Then purple.
  • I simultaneously over and under packed for my trip to Spain.
  • I went to Spain!!! I spent 10 days with my parents and got to see Barcelona, Madrid, and Segovia!
  • I cleared out 60% of my closet by listing a bunch of my clothes for sale on Poshmark.
  • Shawn and I celebrated two years of marriage!

When I was going through the 2015 archives I actually thought to myself, "Man, there weren't many quality posts last year... just a bunch of Project 365 and Cat Life posts...", but apparently this list begs to differ. All in all, 2015 was a pretty good year. It had its ups and downs, but despite all the unpleasant things that no one wants to hear about here, 2015 was generally positive. I certainly experienced a lot of personal growth this past year; maybe I'll broach that in another post, we'll see!

This blog definitely took a back seat once I got back from my trip to Spain in October... I don't regret that though. I'm going into 2016 with fresh ideas and excitement about what's to come (both online and off). Thank you all for following along this past year, even though the cat photos have been sparser for a few months now ;) I hope you'll keep reading and learning with me as we go through 2016!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet