Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365; 356-365

Tuesday, January 12

Here are the last few days of 2015's 365 project... better late than never, right?

356/365: One of my colleagues had a Christmas party at his house, so I went over with the intention of leaving after an hour or so...... one Muppet's Christmas record, a few drinks, one snake, and four hours later.... I finally went home.



357/365: The best cure for a hangover is a huge hearty breakfast, right? WRONG.


358/365: My brother and sister came over to exchange gifts, and we spent the better part of an hour playing around with Shawn and I's new camera. Hilarity ensued, as is quite common amongst siblings. You think I'm ridiculous? You should meet these two.



359/365: Waiting for Santa!


360/365: Shawn and I stayed home for Christmas and had a relaxing day in our pajamas. I baked off some frozen Trader Joe's croissants (you guys, those are supposed to be mini!!!!) and we indulged in some champagne. Or I should say, I indulged. Good thing I got the small bottle.


361/365: Our fridge became holiday card central for a few days.


362/365: What's up, Doc?


363/365: Kaylah sent me some tea with her card, so of course I had to try it. Dude. That was so freakin' tasty!


364/365: I was so done with this project, I'm not even going to make an effort to fill this in with a photo from another day....

WHOMP WHOMP


365/365: This is the perfect representation of how unexciting our New Years Eve was. We got invited to a few parties, but we opted to stay in, fell asleep on the couch, and were in bed before midnight. Yep, we are an old couple.

Reflections on Project 365:
I can't even properly express how happy I am to finally be done with this project! The motivation to keep at it lasted longer than I expected, but these past few months have been difficult. Ultimately, I just don't feel that my life is interesting enough to take a photo of every single day. Or, I'm not artistically inspired enough to even take a self portrait on the days that I'm just sitting around at home. While I do feel that doing this project slightly improved my photography.... I still went through all of the pictures recently and wasn't really wow-ed by many of them. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm really happy to not continue it into 2016. Maybe 2017? We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet