Contributors

Search This Blog

Project 365, 145-151

Monday, June 1

145/365: We went disc-golfing with some friends... there's a really awesome course nearby that's split amongst three sections of the forest; I don't have much of an arm for it, but friends + beer + a beautiful day enjoying nature is all you need! And a cute nap afterwards, clearly.





146/365: The ride to my hairdresser's house takes me on some creepy back roads. (Well, they're creepy at night...) (Or am I the creep?



147/365: Double rainbow!


148/365: These two.


149/365: Celebrating some good news & a surprise gift card in the mail! I never go to Starbucks, but I'll treat myself!


150/365: Seriously though, there's so much love between these guys.


151/365: Four-ingredient Nutella brownie muffins... YOU NEED THIS RECIPE. You really really do. NO, REALLY.


I have some good news and a recipe ^^ coming this week.... stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet