Contributors

Search This Blog

4-Ingredient Nutella Brownie Muffins

Tuesday, June 9

Last week I told you I'd be sharing this recipe with you.... well, last week came and went and there was no recipe to be seen. So here it is! Better late than never, right?

Make these. You will never eat Nutella any other way ever again. Unless you're really into Nutella, like I am... then you'll probably continue to slather it on anything you can get your hands on. But still, make these. And then make these again. And again. And next thing you know... you'll be out of Nutella. And muffins. Oops!

4-Ingredient Nutella Brownie Muffins


1 egg
1/2 cup Nutella
5 tablespoons flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips

- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a spatula, beat the egg, Nutella, and flour together until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Portion out the batter into 12 mini muffin cups (or 6 regular muffin cups) and bake for 12-15 minutes, until set in the center. Let the pan cool on a wire rack.
- Enjoy! (They're even better the next day!)

2 comments:

Sarah Albertson,  June 10, 2015 at 7:52 PM  

Wow, that sounds so easy it's scary.. I LOVE nutella! I think I can probably eat an entire jar in one day. And for that reason, I try to not to look at it when I go to the store. Haha. However, I really think I need to splurge and try these out!

Marine June 11, 2015 at 8:22 AM  

I KNOW. I kinda love/hate my friend for sharing this with me. It's... too easy.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet