Contributors

Search This Blog

Week In Photos: Week 7

Sunday, February 16

We got a whole lot more snow this week, which means this week in photos contains even more photos of Lloyd again! I can't wait to be able to go outside for extended amounts of time again. Snow, I command you to melt and be gone!




I loved the way the sun shone through the blinds that day.





Shawn put on "Aquarium in Your Home" and Lloyd sat right there, mesmerized.





I said "Thank you so much, Siri" and then she went and got all creepy on me...





Cappuccino and tea following a delicious meal at Agricola with a girlfriend I hadn't seen in far too long.





My new keyboard. I think I need one of these.





He's so good at looking being adorable!






This photo does not even begin to encompass how much snow is on the ground right now. The sidewalks are giant puddles.





Girls day! My friend Sam invited me over to watch Sex and the City and I demanded that she paint my nails with her fancy polishes. Lucky for me, she happily obliged.





"Now I am human, like you?"





I ate this whole thing myself while Shawn was at work. Don't judge. It was awesome.





One of my colleagues had her last day yesterday and the break room was filled with too many irresistible treats.





This weekend we had a floral challenge, so I wore my flowery-est dress to work. I love the colors!





Just in case you didn't believe me about my new keyboard... this was taken on a different day.



I hope you all had an amazing week!

1 comments:

Marine February 23, 2014 at 11:09 AM  

Our snow was followed by rain, then sun, and heat, and now we're expecting more snow.... I think I'm done with the snow. You can have it all!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet