Contributors

Search This Blog

Chair Skirt

Thursday, February 27




necklace: Lucky Brand / top: Anthropologie (thrifted) / skirt: Anthropologie / tights: Macys / boots: Palladium

If you haven't figured it out by now, I love ridiculous things. That includes ridiculous patterns, so of course I couldn't resist this chair-print skirt! I'm looking forward to being able to wear it without tights and boots... maybe that will be some day soon? Probably not though, by the looks of it. I thought I had more to say today, but I really don't... so I'll just leave you with these photos of my crazy skirt.

3 comments:

Sarah February 27, 2014 at 6:49 PM  

Oh my gosh, that skirt is amazing. Where did you get it??

Marine March 1, 2014 at 8:58 AM  

It's from Anthropologie! They had some pretty crazy prints for their summer 2013 pieces.

SamJam,  March 1, 2014 at 8:42 PM  

Great outfits! I like that you're taking more risks with your attire! :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet