Contributors

Search This Blog

Valentine's Day Cards

Thursday, February 13

Well, it's another snow day for all of us here on the east coast, and I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking "Gee whiz, can winter just stop with all this snow already?!" I'm not tired of winter so much as I'm tired of all this snow that keeps piling on top of endless weeks worth of pre-existing snow. The sidewalks here have been a mess for weeks, which makes walking (our most common form of transportation) super difficult. I'm really just tired of sitting around the apartment because the thought of walking a half mile up the roads sounds too daunting. I want clear sidewalks and parking lots!

Since I wasn't expecting to have time to post today, I didn't have a post planned. But with Valentine's Day right around the corner tomorrow, I thought it'd be nice to post some last minute Valentine's Day cards. Shawn and I don't 'celebrate', but I still get a kick out of looking at cards this time of year.


The Indigo Bunting on Paperless Post



Happy Dappy Bits on Etsy



Fish + Cake on Etsy



....hm, it's pretty clear that food and love are in the same boat for me.

2 comments:

Unknown February 13, 2014 at 4:36 PM  

HAHA! I like all of these! My card is kind of amazing.. I wish there were a way to add a picture on the comment portion. I'll have to take a picture of it and show it to you! I, too, hope the snow days don't persist too much longer.

Camille Leisy,  February 20, 2014 at 11:41 AM  

Didn't realize you posted those valentines here! The brie mine ones.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet