Contributors

Search This Blog

Lace & Silliness

Tuesday, February 18




necklace: local jeweler / dress: Banana Republic / sweater: Anthropologie / tights: Target / boots: GC Racer

A dress, tights, cardigan, and boots have become my winter go-to this year. I've never been a huge fan of pants, and with my ever expanding dress collection... the combination just makes sense. So prepare to see more of this combination! With alternating pieces, of course. This particular dress was my first choice as my wedding dress when I stumbled upon it at a consignment shop for the mere price of FREE (since I traded in some clothing which covered the cost)... but then I found this dress and, well, you know which one won out. Oh, and I'm not quite sure what was going on here... clearly I wasn't watching What Not to Wear (although it's on in the background) but was probably entertaining Lloyd instead. Probably. Then again, it doesn't take much to get me silly.

2 comments:

Lostvestige February 18, 2014 at 7:45 PM  

That is a super cute dress! It looks great with those tights. I'm not a big fan of wearing pants either, if I had my way I'd wear skirts and dresses nonstop! But alas, my job requires pants.. *grumbles*

Camille Leisy,  February 20, 2014 at 11:40 AM  

I love it! So dainty but quirky. And the gnome would make a good match with you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet