Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #30

Friday, August 16


Really awesome sand art.



Sseko shoes; what a neat idea! I love getting multiple looks out of one item.



Yesterday I went to my local Paper Source and one of the ladies working there showed me how to heat emboss! (Here's a fun how-to video) I want to go back and buy the tools so I can start making fun paper crafts. It would totally step up my stationary game!


+ I've been diggin' A Cup of Jo's Motherhood Around The World series
+ I love this post about supporting local farmers and community
+ Do you know about Volvo's vacation program?

2 comments:

Chic-a-Dee August 16, 2013 at 10:39 AM  

I learned how to heat emboss when I was younger and started collecting rubber stamps, it's great! best if you've got a nice flat clear area though. I heat embossed all my christmas cards this year and NEVER AGAIN. So. Much. Effort. haha.

Marine August 16, 2013 at 11:20 AM  

I have a penpal in California that always sends me letters written on beautiful cards/stationary, so I've been looking to keep up. I think heat embossing will add that special 'something'. I can't imagine doing a bunch of cards at once though!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet