Contributors

Search This Blog

I can't believe this is work

Wednesday, June 19

I now have less than two weeks left at my current job at the bakery, and I thought it would be fun to show you a few of the tarts I've been making recently. It's funny to me that I can make all of these now because I remember growing up and eating fancy tarts for birthdays (my family has never been a cake family) and it never occurred to me that one day I might be the person making them. In fact, I still can't believe I get to make tasty things all day that puts smiles on peoples' faces, and I get paid for it too!


fruit tarts: raspberry and blueberry, all strawberry



apple almond and pear frangipane



strawberry, blueberry, raspberry fruit tart and key lime meringue



So, you know, if you ever want a fruit tart made you know who to call!
(hint: it's not the Ghostbusters...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet