Contributors

Search This Blog

Instagram Photo Dump

Thursday, June 6

I haven't done one of these in a while; here's a peek at what I've been up to the last month or so:



Our first official day of spring grilling // Spotted a fox in the backyard
The family grows each year // Oh, I just make these things at work...
Perfectly grilled salmon and asparagus // Shawn and I collaborate on the refrigerator
Kittens!! Got to spend an evening cat-sitting for a friend's mom's kittens
Hit up Gimme! Coffee in Brooklyn // Used some rhubarb in hamantaschen cookies

This week I got to go to Brooklyn for my friend Christine's wedding dress fitting, where I also picked up my bridesmaid dress. There are no photos of either dress, but she's having both bridesmaids wear black knee-length infinity dresses, and I am so pumped to play around with all the possibilities! The fabric is a thick jersey that drapes really well, and she's letting us pick how we want to wear it. The wedding is in early July and I'm looking forward to seeing how all this turns out. I've never been a bridesmaid before, so I'm not sure what to expect, but she has been a super cool bride this entire time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet