Contributors

Search This Blog

Brews and Bent Spoons

Tuesday, February 12

I've been enjoying some delicious food and beers lately. A few days ago a friend and I had dinner at Delicious Heights; and it was indeed delicious. They had a special that day: $9 for a flight of your choice of 4 drafts (from a list of at least 12). We each ordered a flight (I really enjoyed 2 of the 4 beers I tried: Terrapin's Flux Capacitor & Delirium Tremens) and a sandwich, pulled pork for me. The french fries were amazing!

The other photos are from when Shawn, his friend Fran, and I went to Princeton for an afternoon. It was absolutely frigid that day so we didn't stay very long; just long enough to grab lunch at Triumph Brewing Company: more beers, some scrumptious fried pickles, and an incredibly indulgent macaroni & cheese that I was too excited to eat and forgot to take a photo of... it was awesome. (It was actually our second time eating at one of the Triumph locations; now we just need to go to the one in Philly!) And of course a trip to Princeton isn't complete without stopping at The Bent Spoon for ice cream and hot chocolate!











Yummy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet