Contributors

Search This Blog

A little Groundhog's Day humor...

Saturday, February 2


I know Shawn's the resident comic artist in this relationship, but I thought I'd have a go at it today.

One of my co-workers and I were discussing the history of groundhog's day; it made us ponder - why does the groundhog, of all the animals, know when spring is going to arrive? And is there an equivalent to Groundhog's Day in other countries? If so, what animal determines winter's fate there? Perhaps we were thinking too much about a day that's all in good fun, but if you know the answer to any of these questions, please do tell!

Also, I know I skipped out on the Fun Finds Friday post this week... hopefully this kind-of makes up for it!

Happy Saturday, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet