Contributors

Search This Blog

Wednesday Wish List

Wednesday, February 6


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Anthropologie's most recent catalogue arrived in our mailbox a few days ago and after flipping through it, I am smitten with every single item within its pages. I've always been a fan of Anthropologie (definitely more so than Urban Outfitters and Free People- they're all the same company, in case you didn't know); Anthro's styles are frequently vintage-inspired or adorned with unique designs and in my experience, many of the pieces are higher quality than things sold at its sister companies. But along with higher quality comes a higher price tag, and since I'm not really in need of any of these things currently, and thus trying not to spend money on new clothes after my January splurges, I thought I'd share my wish list here instead.

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet