Contributors

Search This Blog

The Weekend Is Finally Here!

Saturday, March 24

It's been a busy week, to say the least. Today is my first real day off since last Wednesday... I actually had Wednesday off this week too but I spent the entire day (from 7:30am - 9:30pm) running driving around New Jersey. Needless to say, I am exhausted and happy to sit around and not do much of anything on this drearily grey Satur-day.

Oh, and seasonal allergies have been getting the best of me since Tuesday morning, so sleep has been minimal and I've gone through almost two full boxes of tissues already. I finally picked up some Benadryl Thursday night and it seems to be helping because last night was the first night I was able to sleep straight through without waking up to blow my nose every half hour. I love spring, but I hate the sickness it brings.

Here are a few photos taken with my phone during my travels on Wednesday:



Keyport Yacht Club pier - it figures that my first day going to the 'beach' in over two years was a cloudy rainy day... beautiful photo though!





Lemon cupcake with lemon buttercream and sprinkles - can you believe it's entirely vegan?! It inspired me to make something similar for the shop (lemon raspberry cupcakes - yummy!).





Luna, one more time - I know I said two weeks ago that it was the last time seeing the dogs, but I was wrong. Wednesday was actually my last time seeing the dogs for a while. My parents and the two furry friends arrived safely in Switzerland yesterday.


Shawn and I have been busy packing our Pennsylvania life into various boxes all week too. Oh, didn't I tell you? We're moving back to New Jersey at the end of April! With my family moving to Switzerland, we're moving into the New Jersey house as 'care-takers' but also as a young couple who just wants to save some money so we can buy our own place one day. But that's all I'm going to say about that right now.

Here's to Saturday; a day of rest, good movies, and maybe a delicious homemade meal if we get around to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet