Contributors

Search This Blog

Fun Finds Friday #6

Friday, March 16

It's time for another fun finds Friday post! I've got some good ones this week.




Heaven on a plate. For reals. How can you look at this and not drool? When I was a kid I absolutely hated runny eggs... now it's quite the opposite - I can't get enough of them!!
via





An ATM that dispenses cupcakes, and cupcake themed things. Need I say more?
via





This is the Mirrorcube at Treehotel in Sweden. Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like - hotel rooms amongst the trees. In Sweden. And they even serve you breakfast!
via





There's a nifty website that lets you map which states you've visited/driven through. This is my map; clearly I've got the East Coast covered. Anyone up for a road trip?
via





Unfortunately I didn't think to save the link to where I found this positively glowing squirrel drawing, but it was on someone's Tumblr somewhere. (If it's your image, let me know so I can give you credit!)



Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger Template - Simple n' Sweet